What do I need to start?
Any time you are diving from 300m to 3000m / 1000ft - 10000ft above sea level, you're altitude diving. If you want to explore the hidden world of a mountain lake, the PADI Altitude Diver Specialty course is for you.
* Minimum Age - 12 Years.
* PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization).
What will I do?
The Altitude Diver Specialty course familiarises you with the rules and procedures necessary to use the Recreational Dive Planner at altitude. This includes -
* Altitude dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards.
* Special Recreational Dive Planner procedures for diving at altitude.
* Safety stops and emergency decompression procedures.
* Special equipment necessary for altitude diving.
How long will it take me?
* Recommended Course Hours - 24.
* Minimum Open Water training - Two dives over one day.
Message could not be sent.
Mailer Error: The following From address failed: email@example.com