* Fresh Water Lake.
* Rock bottom composition.
* 2m - 22m areas.
* Shallow, Deep Water Entries and Jump Bridge for the variety of divers and their dives.
* Several Underwater platforms to make your transition from pool to open water easy and safe. They can be booked by clubs and dive schools subject to availability.
* Air station - pure air breathing compressor and bank.
* Nitrox station for divers who prefer enriched air.
* Retail shop stocked with all the popular lines at prices which compare VERY favourably with mail-order shops PLUS personal support and service.
* Rental Store with everything to kit out divers who haven’t yet bought their own equipment.
* Servicing Centre: Servicing of all types of diving equipment, and testing of diving cylinders under IDEST approval by highly skilled technicians.
* Restaurant: A tasty range of snacks, meals and drinks are always available at very reasonable prices.
* Changing Rooms, Showers and Toilets recently re-furbished.
* Budget Accommodation overnight caravan accommodation is available at only £6 per person per night. Tents and touring caravans are also welcome.
* Unlimited Free Parking so you don’t need to rush to get a place, and you’re always close to the water.
Other Information -
* Entry Fees - £8 (members). £10 (non-members).
* Mon, Weds, Thurs, Sat - 0900hrs - 1730hrs. Tues, Fri - 0900hrs - 2130hrs. Sun - 0830hrs - 1730hrs.
* No solo diving.
* Last dive 1 hour before closing time.
* Please see the official Gildenburgh Website for a full list of Site Rules and to check current information.
Gildenburgh Official Website.
Directions to Gildenburgh.
Phoenix Divers Ltd accept no responsibilty for any incorrect information shown on this site.
Message could not be sent.
Mailer Error: The following From address failed: firstname.lastname@example.org